Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jaffa

Last Saturday I went to Jaffa. This town is to the south of Tel Aviv a little bit. They kind of run into each other. This is the place where the dude, after getting swallowed by the whale, got thrown back up on land. Once again, I'll have better pictures for you later. Here are some to tide you over.

This is a view of Tel Aviv from Jaffa, I live somewhere in there.

These are some blurry surfers. I need to find better pictures of hot guys. They are definitely around. I will hit the beach volleyball courts soon.

While walking around Jaffa, we ran into a group of people filming a movie!? Maybe it will be very famous and I will be in the background. I don't know though, the actors seem a little strange.
This is a blurry outdoor restaurant on the beach. They have many of these because the weather is nice almost all year (but most of them aren't blurry). They have started to enclose some of them, but we can still sit outside. This one is near my hotel.

On all the door frames they have these little sticks. If you open one up, you find a scroll with some scribbles on it. I mean, some Hebrew on it. Don't forget to read it backwards while you are praying. I mean, read it from right to left while you are praying.
and the inside

And back to the nicely made up hotel room to sleep. My bear gets to nap in new positions daily, although this one doesn't look very comfortable.
I've had pig parts for dinner 3 nights in a row now. Shh, don't tell the Jewish people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this blogger doesn't allow me to see pictures on my phone. fix this now. thank you.

jim