Monday, November 19, 2007

Birthday Dinner!?

Today I had my birthday dinner... a few weeks early. This is because my coworker (the Australian one who climbs up on the bar when I suggest to him that would be a good idea) is leaving for a few weeks, and when he returns we have other big plans for my birthday, so we had to get dinner out of the way. It was really good! I had steak and wine and chocolate souffle, yum. And it was on the top of the second tallest building in Tel Aviv, so a great view!
You can't really see the lights when you have the flash on...
so here's a dark one so you can see the view behind me:
Very good dinner.

Also today a huge thunderstorm rolled in. I hid under the bed.
But the guys on the roof next to me kept using their fire to do something, weld perhaps:
I guess they don't care about getting struck by lightning. It was entertaining to watch anyway, so thanks, welding guys.

2 comments:

Demian said...

Yeah, it can't be your birthday yet, facebook did not say so...

Anonymous said...

Yay for December b-days! ^_^