Thursday, March 15, 2012

Walt Disney World

I arrived in Orlando at about 7pm on Sunday night. Magic Kingdom was open until 2am, so of course I had to go right away. One of the first rides I went on was "it's a small world". It was great, there were hardly any lines for any of the rides. (The song is in my head now, so I hope it is in your head too.)
 

After the first night which was windy and cold, the weather got pretty nice. (Still sweatshirts at night for me though, even though everyone else was fine in short sleeves.) Epcot was having its annual Flower and Garden Festival.

I'm not sure if these flowers were planted for the festival, but they were really bright and pretty.

After Chip and Dale tried to run off with Cookie Monster and BearDog, everyone calmed down and took a nice picture.

"Come on with the rain, I've a smile on my face..." Literally. If you zoom in you can actually see the raindrops. Clearly it doesn't rain enough at home so I must travel to find it.

I would like to install this lamppost in my house. I will have to decide which room will be best.

No comments: