Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Lord of the Rings

I have a tough decision to make. Which to visit first…

First I will bring beer to the Green Dragon pub.

Which I will proceed to drink.

Then I will go home to my hobbit house.

I am a hobbit.

Sometimes I party with Bilbo.

Time to leave to find other Lord of the Rings filming locations.

This is the River Anduin and The Pillars of the Kings. It is not as impressive without the huge statues.

I escaped over the Ford of Bruinen on my way to Rivendell, summoning a flood of water horses on the way.

Google helpfully shows the Lord of the Rings locations on the map.

In Twizel, the largest battle scene of the Lord of the Rings was filmed, the Battle of the Pelennor Fields. I am ready to do battle.

Bring on the orcs.

There’s Gandalf…

…and there’s Erin!

No comments: