Monday, July 26, 2010

Yellowstone

I went to Yellowstone National Park. It was a 12 hour drive. There was a cool pond. Actually it was a hot pond.

I saw Old Faithful. It was not as impressive as I was expecting. I guess I have been watching too many special effects.

Then I backpacked with Bear-dog. During the hike, I saw many thermal features. They smelled awful, and despite the jacket, they were extremely warm.

The jacket was to protect me from the killer super-mosquitoes. If only I had a jacket for my head. Or perhaps some bug spray.
There was a field.

I was almost attacked by many bears. Here is the proof.
I was very tired. I slept well, once I reclaimed my sleeping bag from Bear-Dog.

1 comment:

Shane said...

Wow...that's awesome. Is that another thing you can cross off your list? I'm jealous.