Friday, June 26, 2009

Chicago

3 day business trip to the Windy City yielded a few pictures. Mostly I was working (or commuting), but I managed to swing a few free minutes, and there were good things to check out since my hotel was downtown.

Night #1 of course I got the famous deep dish pizza. Or "pizza", actually. That's not pizza.
Then a quick jaunt through Millennium Park which turned into a super quick jaunt as we got called in for a meeting. Had enough time to pose with the shiny peanutty cloud gate. (I am somewhere in the very tiny middle of this picture)
(I knew it was 95 degrees outside and still couldn't convince myself to leave my sweatshirt at the hotel. Seattle has me conditioned too well)

1 comment:

Shane said...

Cool. I also had a business trip to the Windy City recently. I did not, however, have a deep dish pizza or go to Millennium Park.